- In the TCP/IP architecture, the ARP protocol is located at the link layer, and its role is to resolve the ip address to MAC address. ARP spoofing is a security risk at the link layer.
- RSA is not a symmetric cryptographic algorithm.
- The discretionary access model (DAC) usually uses the Access Control Capability Table to implement access control functions.
- The main theoretical basis of PKI is the public key cryptographic algorithm.
- The work of a certificate authority (CA): As a PKI management entity and service provider, it manages the generation, issuance, renewal and revocation of user digital certificates.
- SSL protocol is a security protocol attached to the transport layer.
- Private address is a reserved IP address. It is only used in the local area network and cannot be used on the Internet. Private addresses can be set up in Class A, Class B, and Class C addresses.
- Link layer is also called network interface layer or data link layer, is the bottom layer of TCP/IP, it is responsible< /strong>Receive the IP data from the network layer, and send the data to the designated network, or receive the physical frame from the network, extract the network layer datagram, and deliver it to the network layer.
- Usually use RC4 algorithm to encrypt documents.
- The life cycle of big data includes data collection, data storage, data processing, data distribution, and data deletion.
- The certificate user is not part of the PKI.
- In the TCP/IP protocol, the order of data encapsulation is: transport layer, internet network layer, network interface layer
- common access control Models include: discretionary access control, mandatory access control, and role-based access control models.
- Random process name is one of the technical means for malicious code to confuse administrators and system security inspectors. The random process name technology generates the malicious code process name randomly every time it is started, and makes itself not easy to find the real malicious code program name through the unfixed process name.
- Fuzzing test process: In-depth analysis of the causes of crashes or exceptions during website testing, and if necessary, testers need to reproduce and analyze them manually.
- A typical Internet of Things architecture usually includes: perception layer, transmission layer, support layer and application layer.
- Basic characteristics of digital signature: unforgeability, non-repudiation, message integrity.
- The access control model has three characteristics: accurate and unambiguous; simple, abstract, and easy to understand; it only involves security properties, but does not involve system functions or Its implementation details.
- In the OSI seven-layer model, the role of the transport layer is to provide end-to-end data transmission services and resume logical connections.
- PKI digital certificate: terminal entity<——>RA<——>Certification Authority (CA)
- Hash functionhas a single Directionality, the hash value of the message is calculated through the hash function, but the original content of the message cannot be calculated backward from the hash value. So the hash function is not bidirectional.
- In the Windows file system, FAT16 supports file encryption.
- Data acquisition and monitoring system (SCADA), distributed control system, and editable logic controller all belong to industrial control system.
- In the Kerch assumption of cryptography, the security of the cryptographic system depends only on the key.
- SFTP protocol refers to the SSH file transfer protocol, the port is 22.
- UDP transmission protocol is suitable for application environments that only transmit a small amount of data at a time and do not require high reliability.
- TCP/IP protocol is the most basic protocol currently used by the Internet, and it is also the basic protocol formed by the Internet. The TCP/IP architecture includes: link layer, network layer, transport layer, and application layer.
- HTTPS protocol is composed of HTTP protocol and SSL protocol.
- Public key encryption algorithm uses different keys for encryption and decryption.
- The main function of the Intrusion Detection System is to discover and report unauthorized or violations of security policies in the system.
- In the TCP/IP protocol, the IGMP protocol refers to the Internet Group Management Protocol, located at the network layer of the TCP/IP protocol< /strong>.
- Cryptography does not include communication protocol.
- From low to high, the OSI seven-layer model is the physical layer, data link layer, network layer, transport layer, session layer, presentation layer, and application layer.
- IP is a protocol at the network layer, and IP address spoofing attacks are a security risk at the network layer.
- Cloud computing mainly has the following characteristics: on-demand self-service, ubiquitous access, resource pooling, rapid scalability, and measurable services.
- The advantages of symmetric encryption algorithm are simple algorithm, small calculation, fast encryption speed, high encryption efficiency, suitable for encrypting large blocks of data, and the length of the plaintext is equal to the length of the ciphertext.
- Software defect density value: https://blog.csdn.net/tozheng/article/ details/41076853
- An effective way to solve ARP spoofing is to use a "static" ARP cache. If the hardware address changes, you need to manually update the cache .
2021/10/11 Net Security Classic semi-final summary
什么是平等保护和平等保护，即网络安全保护标准的高低。 2007年，我国信息安全等级保护制度正式实施。经过十余年的发展和实践，已成为我国非秘密信息系统网络安全建设的重要标准。什么是平等保障1.0 《信息安全等级保护管理办法》和《信息安全等级保护基本要求》分别于2007年和2008年颁布实施。本规定称为平等保障1.0。什么是平等保证 2.0？平等保障2.0相关国家标准于2019年5月10日正式发布，将于2019年12月1日起实施。这是我国实施分级网络安全保护体系过程中的一件大事，是我国实施分级网络安全保护体系过程中的一件大事。具有里程碑意义。理解：isobao 1.0主要强调物理 ,
Cluster installation and construction (70/70 points) 1. Competition framework This competition is a distributed cluster construction, with a total of three nodes, of which master is the master node, slave1 and salmon2 are slave nodes; 2. Basic configuration of the competition content: modify the host name , Host mapping, time zone modification, time synchronization, timed tasks, secret-free access; JDK installation: environment variables; Zookeeper deployment: environment variables, configuration files zoo.cfg, myid; Hadoop deployment: environment variables, configuration file modification, setting node files , Format and start the cluster; Hive deployment: Mysql database configuration, server-side configuration, client-side configuration. 3. The version description has built-in security. ,
Table of Contents 1 Hadoop1.1 Introduction to Hadoop1.2 Hadoop features and advantages 1.3 Which processes need to be started in Hadoop clusters, and what are their roles? 1.4 Hadoop main configuration files 1.5 Hadoop cluster important commands 1.6 HDFS trash can mechanism 1.7 HDFS write data process 1.8 Hadoop read data process 1.9 the role of the SecondaryNameNode 1.10 HDFS expansion and contraction (interview) 1. Dynamic expansion 1.1. Basic preparation 1.2. Add datanode1.3. Datanode load balancing service 1.4. Add nodemana ,